Sunday, 12 March 2017

Original Prusa i3 MK2 upgrade kit to full printer - planning

I'm going to build a printer based on the MK2 upgrade kit

It will be as close as I can make it to the "Original Prusa I3 MK2"

I’m not going to worry about the colour of parts, ie threaded rods nuts and washers will not be black. Mostly because I can't find any source for such things at a reasonable cost or locally. Even M8 half height nuts seem to be rare here. So ill be using standard size M8 and M10 nuts


So far its all theoretical, but this is BOM so far.  docs.google.com

Everything with a red background in the spreadsheet needs to be acquired.

This will be updated as I complete each section.

The provided spares bag with the upgrade kits has been a lucky inclusion,containing just enough of a lot of the required hardware.

If anyone wants to send me 10 of these "spares" bags, ill convert the nuts and washers to black. :)














No comments:

Post a Comment